Comcast Manager, Change Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for ensuring end user readiness to integrate and adopt new
technology and supporting processes into daily operations. Conducts
on-site process analysis and deployment support in the areas of
marketing readiness, user acceptance testing, and live trial.
- Implements deployment readiness program for regional rollouts,
including communications, UAT, and training support for call centers.
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line with
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end user to address
deploying technology and operational process changes.
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet region specific needs.
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Reviews UAT testing strategy and updates to meet regional differences.
- Supports UAT readiness through the management of the market Readiness
checklist. Creates UAT test plan, test cases, and scripts.
- Manages testing environment requests to include test accounts and
required test data. Provides centralized defect management for on-site
UAT and live trials, maintains the defect and issues log, and conducts
daily defect reviews.
- Prepares and communicates daily testing status and defect reports.
Manages daily testing status and defect tracking.
- Initiates metrics baseline and ongoing collection process in region.
Escalates project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer