Comcast Manager, Digital Merchandising Learn/Shop in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the implementation of sales strategies that will maximize total sales, recurring revenue and meet divisional goals. Provides leadership in offer launches, merchandising recommendations, and new product launches. Optimizes the merchandising experience end-to-end using data and best practices to develop and execute tactics. Drives merchandising efforts to increase multi-product sell in via product bundling. Presents strategies and performance to senior leadership in DCOE and in other stakeholder groups. Ensures current initiatives, promotions, and campaigns are accurate and timely. Has experience, knowledge and skills in understanding digital e-commerce. Manages and develops analysts to execute strategies and report on performance. Can handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines. Acts as primary merchandising resource for DCOE colleagues.
Employees at all levels are expect to :
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Owns the end-to-end development of merchandising campaigns, including strategy, execution, and reporting
- Manage a tight timeline for launches including creative, offers and website enhancements
- Supports and/or leads reviews and approvals with legal counsel.
- Ability to communicate merchandising vision, manage multiple stakeholders, and identify/escalate blockers to timely execution
- Acts as point of contact between the merchandising team, user experience, and offer delivery teams to ensure offer launches and campaigns are execute flawlessly and on schedule
- Serves as a key member of the merchandising team help drive quality and consistency among offers, messaging, and offer strategy
- Oversees launch of national sales campaigns to ensure media requirements, offer details, legal requirements and creative alignment
- Key merchandising stakeholder for Personalization efforts, working with the team to ensure strategy alignment and merchandising execution
- Owns paid search landing page merchandising, ensuring alignment with in-market campaigns
- Collaborate with testing team to deploy high-impact tests that align with merchandising strategy and vision
- Leads a team of 2 analysts to execute merchandising strategies and report on performance
- Responsible for conducting competitive analysis among the key competitors for desktop and mobile experience, developing & distributing timely executive summaries.
- Expert-level competence in the core MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel (formulas, functions, charts, and pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects with attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Manage and maintain calendar of promotions to enable team members to be aware of upcoming promotions, as well as answer questions of past performance based on in market sales/offers
- Hard-working, willing to learn, and eager to be part of an enthusiastic team
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- 5 years experience working in eCommerce, merchandising, and/or digital marketing
- Field of Study-in marketing/advertising, statistics, mathematics, business
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results working with other teams, plus the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target or similar platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Analytical experience required with demonstrated spreadsheet skills and ability to interpret data to drive decisions
- Experience developing presentations in PowerPoint
- Confidence in presenting strategy and receiving feedback from senior leaders
- Strong organizational skills and project management abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Understanding of the online marketing and eCommerce space
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer