AmeriHealth Caritas Manager Information Services - Enterprise Process Services Business Analysis in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Manager Information Services - Enterprise Process Services Business Analysis
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The AmeriHealth Caritas seeking a practice-oriented Manager IS - Business Analysis to lead our Enterprise Process Services BA area focused on building relationships and high performing teams able to execute on AmeriHealth’s Digital Transformation strategy. This Player-Coach role will allow a successful candidate to engage the highly challenging and rewarding HealthCare domain and be a part of the future of HealthCare IT.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Plan, organize and direct the Business Analysis activities for the team to ensure high-quality requirements deliverables.
- Responsible for engaging Business Stakeholders, at all levels, in support of key corporate initiatives.
- Maintains a customer-focused approach to working with cross-organizational business teams in support of requirements gathering, traceability, delivery, and change control processes.
- Grow and maintain a high-performing BA team.
- Act as a Champion for the business analysis discipline by driving best practices and processes which yield high quality requirements artifacts.
- Function as an engaged leader able to leverage technical and organizational skills to act as a single point of contact for Business Stakeholders.
- Successfully guide and lead business analysis sessions within the Provider and other HealthCare domain areas; Strong listening and presentation skills are key.
- Manage a team of business systems analysts to support strategic and operational projects.
- Define and implement BA best practices.
- Meets IT operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accountable for staffing practices including recruiting, selecting, orienting and training team members; assigning task and measuring results; coaching and counseling to BA team members.
- Recognize process and BA competency gaps; Build and implement plans and practices to
- At least seven years of managerial experience within the healthcare industry.
- Five to seven years of experience with requirements gathering, documentation, or management across the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for large, enterprise-wide projects
- Two to five years of experience supporting or managing requirement gathering efforts.
- Two to four years of experience using integrated requirements management tools.
- Two to four years of experience with Agile and writing User Stories.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MIS, IS or equivalent experience.
- IIBA, PMI-PBA or other Business Analysis Certification – preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled