Comcast Manager, Site Merchandising in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
The Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE) manages the digital properties for both Residential (XFINITY.com) and Business Services (business.comcast.com) customers. We are focused on engaging consumers and businesses throughout the full end-to-end customer life cycle, from sales, through to customer onboarding and ongoing account management. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team that creates opportunities to educate, enlighten and whenever possible, delight, both new and existing customers. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships using enhanced flows, smart features and self-healing solutions to foster trust and loyalty with our entire customer base.
The eCommerce team within the Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE) is looking for a Manager of Site Merchandising for Comcast Business. The successful candidate will play a key role on the eCommerce team, presenting new customer offers in compelling ways and successfully positioning our products and services. The DCOE is an entrepreneurial, fast growing organization within Comcast. Working within this division provides an entrepreneurial environment within a larger corporation a truly unique structure.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Identify and recommend offers to feature on site and determine key messages
- Write strategy briefs to align key stakeholders (UX, project management, content) on new offers to be merchandised
- Maintain the site merchandising and offer calendar
- Coordinate with channel managers (e.g. email, paid search) to create cohesive prospect journeys
- Work with the Test and Learn team to optimize offer presentation (messaging, offers, creative)
- Develop new promotional ideas to drive improved sales performance
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure the site reflects the most appropriate offers and pricing
- Regularly review performance with analytics team and take decisive action
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- e-Commerce experience preferred
- Well-rounded marketer with strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Highly effective communicator, capable of delivering business-shaping insights to senior resources
- Willingness and ability to tackle both strategic and tactical projects
- Knowledge of web analytics tools a plus (Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst/Omniture preferred)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, digital environment
- Proven track record of learning new tools and systems
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Excellent project management skills
- Telecommunications and/or Media experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer