Comcast PMO ANALYST in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is an internship program based at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 30-40 hour/week schedule.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your cooperative experience
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
The position is part of the Comcast Business Management Enterprise Services organization, which provides the end-to-end solutions that enable today's large Fortune companies allowing them to leverage the increasingly network and internet-dependent technologies that fuel competition and drive business outcomes. The role of would be a part of the Project Management Organization (PMO).
- Manage and complete assigned task and projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery
- Use existing formal processes and tools to manage scope, risks, and changes related to assigned reporting and process improvement projects
- Develop, maintain, and manage detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects
- Coordinate with PMO Managers as needed
- Maintain communication with internal stakeholders
- Provide routine status reports
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2020 or 2021 (Sophomores and Juniors)
- Major: Mathematics, Business & Engineering, Operations Management, Management Informations Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, and Information Systems
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, required
- Data analysis skills
- Information technology project lifecycle knowledge focused in particular on network operations is useful
- Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Ability to work on a team
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer