Comcast Retail Sales Consultant, Xfinity Store in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast's products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience.
The Retail Sales Consultant is key to our achievement of a world class sales and service experience. The ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy individual who enjoys interacting with shoppers and customers. A successful Sales Consultant is capable of demonstrating all XFINITY products TV/Video, XFi, Voice, Home, and our newest product-XFINITY Mobile. If you are an energetic team player, with a customer-first mentality, motivated by unlimited financial
and career potential, then the Retail Sales Consultant is for you!
- Passionately represents XFINITY products and services by sharing and by demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Is a go-getter-Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all Comcast products/services, and gains their consent.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity, and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of XFINITY products.
- Able and willing to perform operational and administrative tasks.
- Partner with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
- Completes training requirements and actively engages in team huddles and team learning.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- 1 years retail sales and/or service experience.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- A track record of achieving sales and/or service results with understanding of sales ethics, integrity and competent leadership.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Work history demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world class customer experience.
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume environment.
- Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers appreciation to others easily.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary. It's retail after all.
- Flexible to travel to other XFINITY Stores to offer additional support with appropriate notification from store management.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion throughout core responsibilities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer