Comcast Retail Sales MBA Intern in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast MBA Internship Program is an 11-week summer internship program designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students. In this program you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our University Relations team and with senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
The HQ Retail sales organization is the leading the organization's transformation of our retail stores. Today, the company has 250 XFINITY Stores, with an additional 60 planned for 2018. HQ Retail oversees store construction/design, merchandising, technology, operations and strategy. The Retail MBA will assist in the development of high impact strategic programs for the channel.
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA with intended graduation between December 2018 May 2019.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.). Prefer experience with data & analytics to guide strategy development.
- Proven strategic problem solver with a track record of delivering original solutions backed up by strong analytics
- Sales experience and finance acumen a plus
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Interest or experience in telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer