Comcast Senior Manager, Sales Compensation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of all aspects of sales/incentive compensation programs. Partners with the senior leaders teams to effectively leverage sales compensation and incentive programs to achieve organizational objectives.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Ensures sales/incentive compensation programs support sales strategic objectives and comply with internal compliance requirements
- Leads all aspects of sales/incentive compensation planning, design & administration
- Manages the implementation, and administration of the sales/incentive compensation plans with internal partners and external vendors
- Assess sales/incentive plan effectiveness to ensure plan objectives are met. Evaluate and recommend improvements to optimize plan effectiveness
- Providing leadership on compensation initiatives and interactions with senior management
- Managing competitive compensation practices that support the business strategy
- Preparing annual sales/incentive compensation budget planning
- Documenting, recommending & ensuring effective sales compensation process controls
- Leading the completion of major compensation projects, sales compensation strategy & plan redesign, competitive market research, survey management, job classification reviews, and implementation of new compensation tools and systems/platforms
- Designs and maintains formal compensation plan documents.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree preferred
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience; 4 years related to sales compensation design, administration, analysis, or relevant consulting experience
- Prior management/supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent administrative, organizational and analytical skills (with proficiency in Excel)
- Ability to understand sales processes and compensation concepts
- Customer focused with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong program management skills, with experience leading high visibility projects
- Strong communication skills with experience presenting complex topics to an executive level
- Strong negotiating skills in order to reach consensus reasonable solutions with stakeholders
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships, influence decisions and manage change up to senior management levels
- Experience with commercial sales compensation platforms/packages
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer