Comcast ServiceNow Engineer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
As a successful ServiceNow developer in Comcast Reliability Engineering, you will do much more than build applications, infrastructure, tools, and people. You will be part of the team that is building new business applications, process automation and business insight capabilities that enable world-class operational excellence for our technology & business organizations. In addition, you will be crucial in supporting the end-to-end customer experience that will drive continuous improvements across the organization.
The ideal candidate will .
-Be great fun to work with. The right candidate will love what they do and instinctively know how to make work fun.
-Have strong project, product management, and business management experience. The successful candidate will be part of the ServiceNow development team that is defining the future of operations for Comcast Cable.
-Have a strong understanding of software development and business process engineering in the ServiceNow application.
- 3 years experience with ServiceNow, developing core ITSM modules including Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, NotifyNow, and Asset Management
- ServiceNow Admin Certification
- Expertise with workflows, catalog items, Business Rules, Inbound email actions, script includes
- Experience with web service integrations (REST, SOAP), Mid Server configuration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
- Experience with large scale, enterprise ITSM implementations
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing, developing, implementing business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, Change Management, and Incident Management
- ITIL v3 certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent- Engineering, Computer Science
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer