Comcast Sr. Director, Reliability Eng Enablement in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing and implementing the strategic and financialoperations of all Engineering Departments by creating budgets, providingstrategic operational direction effecting the entire enterprise, andensuring organizational effectiveness. Monitors compliance withcorporate and division customer service standards, policies, andprocedures.
Implements and promotes a customer-driven service culture. Acts as a champion through continued focus on proactively identifyingand addressing processes impacting engineering. Provides leadership anddirection for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to thedevelopment of the organization's business strategy. Interprets businessstrategy and develops organizational objectives to align with thisstrategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Responsible for leading the Residential Reliability Engineering Enablement Team. This role will support the Residential Reliability Engineering Pillars of Video, High Speed Data / Voice, Xfinity Home, and Syndication for driving best in class operational practices, workforce operations, financial operations and metrics.
- Develop and Operate Intake for Residential Reliability Engineering Team..
- Provide Shared Services for Metrics, Reporting, and Quality Analytics for Residential Products.
- Develop and Implement Change Management Calendars for detection of collisions and customer impact
- Work with Integration-Operations-Process (IOP) Teams to drive Operational Effectiveness Best Practices
- Manage and Coordinate Initiatives across Residential Reliability Engineering Teams
- Work with Residential Reliability Engineering Teams and Finance to aggregate all operating, capital expenses for the Residential RE Team
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Proven experience leading development and project teams.
- 10 years of experience in the telecommunications field
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer