Comcast Sr. Manager, Prepaid Growth Strategy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Who We Are:
At Comcast, we are innovators and leaders, shaping the future at the intersection of media technology. We invent groundbreaking technology, create extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day, and take great care of our customers, their families and guests. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it's an exciting time to join our team. We are looking for people that share our passion for innovation and our customers those who are ready to make big things happen and to connect our customers to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives.
We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. We lead with game-changing technology, and in every interaction, are focused on respecting our customers' time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can't imagine going anywhere else.
Driving Innovation to Deliver Awesome:
As a leader of connected experiences, Xfinity Services is re-envisioning the way our 29 million residential customers are connecting to the products they love the most. We leverage our expertise to create unparalleled products and services that fuel discovery for everyday enjoyment. From the award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote to the Xfinity X1 video platform, the Xfinity Services organization works to drive the strategy, development, and deployment of our next generation suite of products for our home, internet, TV, and voice businesses.
The Sr. Growth Manager for Xfinity Prepaid will be responsible to help deliver over 46% year-over-year new and profitable customer growth in 2019, directly impacting the bottom-line of the business.
Why work at Xfinity Prepaid? 2 reasons Get-it-done and have fun doing it. We are a small, young, entrepreneurial team within Comcast that's changing the rules of the game and delivering double-digit year-over-year growth. And we're looking to add another crazy personality to what we believe is the "Best team at you'll ever work with". We're a lean, mean, fighting machine!
Now, what's the role? This critical role for the business will be accountable for driving the development & execution of key customer growth strategies. You will collaborate closely with leadership across Comcast Headquarters and Divisional teams to identify opportunities among key customer segments, develop the strategies and initiatives to capture that opportunity, and drive the cross-channel, cross-business execution of these strategies at scale.
And who are we looking for? We are looking for an experienced growth hacker, who can combine a deep understanding of customer and competitive insights with business levers that lead to customer and revenue growth. This role will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with both the art and science of driving profitable growth. To be successful, you will be required to create strong partnerships across all functions of the organization including Retail, Operations, Marketing, Care, Analytics and Finance as well as strong partnerships with the Divisional teams to help execute these strategies.
- Play a leadership role in development of end-to-end strategies for key customer growth segments, with the goal of optimizing relationships and decreasing churn in Xfinity Prepaid user base.
- Proactively identify, design and manage new partnerships that will act as collaborators and unlock growth opportunities and influence Xfinity Prepaid strategic roadmap.
- This leader will study the health of the Xfinity Prepaid customer base, monitor trends in purchase behaviors, and propose targeted acquisition, engagement and retention programs. This may include identifying customers at risk of churning and strategies for re-igniting their loyalty. This may also include developing strategies to increase engagement, retention and share of spend among loyal customers.
- Instrumental in driving customer-centric thinking and best practices into the end-to-end customer experience and ensure we're applying the right level of strategic rigor in decision making.
- Partner with Retail, Marketing, and Divisional teams to deliver your strategy, influencing roadmaps and advocating for experiences that drive consideration and performance results.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA highly preferred.
- Proven experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver amazing outcomes.
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative and the desire to drive significant, measurable performance results.
- Track record of making principled, data-based business decisions balanced with experienced judgement.
- Be comfortable with financial modeling and unstructured analytical data.
- Solid written and verbal skills to communicate program objectives, recommendations, and results to senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer