Comcast Sr. Manager, Reverse Logistics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Senior Manager, Supply Chain (Reverse Logistics)
- Manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer service activities for returns.
- Manage 3PL vendors and execute the reverse logistics strategy.
- Measure, monitor, and manage aging inventory in conjunction with planning team for EOL transition and disposition.
- Develop methods and define procedures for streamlined movement of returns from the customer and retail throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with care organization and larger supply chain team to establish and refine a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model for subscribers.
- Work closely with OEMs and the product development team to monitor product quality, warranty exchanges, and early warning defect analysis.
- Analyze return volume and details to determine how to maximize value recovery, reduce waste, and optimize customer service.
- Optimize distribution center operations and manage costs through continuous improvement.
- Establish and manage transportation service relationships to improve our operational model.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Manage customer service activities related to returns, maximizing customer satisfaction, and interfacing with sales, production, labs, regulatory, and quality for resolution.
- Identify system issues or limitations that are restricting optimized supply chain operations. Drive resolution.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state recycling and take back regulations, including timely reporting and payment to the states.
- Maintain returns receipt, triage, grading, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program operational, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Establish and manage the necessary controls for pre-production validation of proper operational flows.
- Proficient in standard business office software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor
- Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Transportation/Logistics Management
- 5 years in customer service and logistics environment
- Six Sigma certification (preferred)
- CSM/CSPO certifications (preferred)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer