Comcast Sr. Manager, Supply Chain, Finance and Business Analysis in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
The Sr. Manager of Supply Chain Finance & Business Analysis will
be responsible for business case development and financial
performance measurement for the Comcast Business Supply Chain.
The Sr. Manager will develop the business case calculations and
develop the presentations of the business cases, supporting the advocacy
of those business cases to partners across Comcast. The Sr. Manager
will gather baseline costs for the operating supply chain functions, ranging
from procurement, planning and inventory to distribution, transportation,
reverse logistics and new product introduction. The Sr. Manager will
support the development of financial measurements of the impact of
supply chain initiatives, and partner with other members of the Comcast
Business finance team as well as the broader Comcast Cable finance team.
The Sr. Manager will support the business analysis of the opportunities
across the Comcast Business supply chain functions and the product
areas and markets, identifying opportunities, and defining the people, process
and technology changes that are required to capture the opportunities.
- Gather financial data sources and build the baseline cost measurements
of the supply chain functions, starting with inventory, procurement and
- Build financial models of the impacts of supply chain initiatives, and
provide estimates of the benefits of the initiatives based on what-if scenarios.
- Measure the financial performance of the supply chain functions across
Comcast Business, supporting all the Comcast Business products and divisions.
- Build presentations summarizing the financial performance, and the financial
measurements of the impacts of supply chain initiatives for senior finance
- Independently drive ad-hoc financial analyses to answer executive queries
regarding the Comcast Business supply chain.
- Document high-level people, process and technology changes that enable
supply chain opportunities to transition to captured benefits.
- Execute assessments of systems, processes, and organizations to
document the problem statements, identify process improvements, current
state and solution recommendations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Core ability to build financial models is required, including in an
environment of sparse or disparate data adding documented assumptions
along with robust parameters to enable what-if scenarios
-Experience with the usage of financial ERP systems is required, while
experience with Comcast financial systems, particularly Oracle ERP, Oracle
Business Intelligence and Essbase is preferred.
-Experience in supply chain functions, or the financial analysis, accounting
or reporting of supply chain functions is required.
- Management consulting experience is preferred.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer