Comcast Sr Manager, Xfinity WiFi - Product Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Sr. Manager of Xfinity WiFi Product Management will be responsible for executing the XFINITY WiFi go to market' strategy across multiple environments and verticals. The Sr. Manager will work with internal and external product, development, operations, customer care, marketing and sales teams to ensure the implementation of Xfinity WiFi delivers on the product roadmap, while also streamlining processes and tools to allow the business to scale and meet business objectives.
- Manage XFINITY WiFi deployment efforts across a variety of environments.
- Define and implement streamlined operational processes to scale to the demands of large, complex, multi-site customer locations.
- Oversee creation and production of performance metrics and success criteria across initiatives.
- Analyze project performance metrics and identifies actionable improvement opportunities.
- Provide business analysis and interpretation of data trends in WiFi usage and network data.
- Collaborate with regional, divisional, and corporate personnel to implement WiFi plans and strategies.
- Build alliances with industry partners and vendors to achieve WiFi product growth objectives.
- Assess and prioritizes product and platform enhancements.
- Facilitate product launches.
- Presents program status updates to leadership, management and operational teams.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research. Maintains updated view of key competitive changes.
- Develops effective relationships, with a focus on client delivery, collaboration and integrity.
- Contributes to the product vision across the team and the organization.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree orEquivalent, MBA preferred.
- 7 years related experience in telecommunications and/or product management.
- Extensive understanding of wireless industry and emerging trends.
- Self starter motivated by goals of project and challenges of rapid roll-out.
- Superb follow-through, problem-solving and communications skills.
- Able to analyze current work processes and systems and recommend improvement opportunities to senior management.
- Command of key product planning, marketing, and business operations concepts.
- Analytical background with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work independently and engage cross-functional product and operations teams in matters of significance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of communicating clearly, articulately, and effectively with co-workers and clients in one-on-one and group situations with ability to influence groups of support organizations to achieve goals.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer