IBM Watson Health - Common Services Offering Manager Leader in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ready to re-imagine the product management role? At IBM, as an Offering Manager, you are responsible for the full lifecycle of an offering: from validating need to determining the business model and defining the solution requirements. Going beyond the traditional focus of timetables and budgets, you use your keen insights into what customers want in their own business plan - and work across disciplines to build the best solutions to a problem. If being the CEO of your offering excites you, consider an offering management career at IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Location: Ideally you will reside in either Cambridge, MA or RTP, NC, but we will consider candidates in other locations throughout the US.
Watson Health is refactoring, expanding and updating our health analytics platform and related infrastructure, services and tools. Watson is seeking a candidate to work with the Common Services Offering Management leader to lead all aspects of the ideation through launch of new cognitive-like services on the new WH data platform. This person will work closely with technical, clinical, support and other experts to build best-in-class services and tools.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading all aspects of the offering management process related to design, development and launch of common services and tools to support the health analytics platform and platform offerings
• Work closely with OM, support and technical leaders who are stakeholders in the platform to document and prioritize all requirements
• Ensure delivery of capabilities as designed onschedule
• Track and manage all processes associated with offering creation and delivery
• Refine processes to improve efficiencies
• Work with go-to-market teams to generate pipeline, close dealsand support clients
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering or health-related field
• 10+ years of demonstrated business and product leadership experience
• 5+ years of proven success leading multi-layer and matrixed teams
• Proven strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to work gracefully and effectively in high pressure situations
• Eagerness to learn new things, continually growing and expanding personal abilities
• Demonstrated success in product / offering management bringing products and new technology successfully to market
• Demonstrated understanding of the technical and business elements of a healthcare data platform
• Expertise building platforms with service-based architecture
• Experience with healthcare platform and ecosystem architectures
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
• Master’s Degree or higher in business, computer sciences, medicine or public health
• 10+ years in offering and/or product management
• 5+ years leading in a global, matrixed organization
• Understanding of the US domestic and international healthcare markets
• Demonstrated product and business vision experience
• Proven experience growing a business
• Experience and expertise building and/or working with IBM AI / NLP offerings
About Business Unit
IBM Watson Health is pioneering a new partnership between humanity and technology with the goal of transforming global health and revolutionizing many aspects of the medical and pharmaceutical industries, as well as government sectors. We aspire to improve lives and give hope by delivering innovation to address the world’s most pressing health challenges through data and artificial intelligence insights.
Your Life @ IBM
*Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs