Farmers Insurance Customer Service Associate in Phoenix, Arizona
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmersone of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States.If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
What We Do
Our Customer Service Associates operate in a contact center, assisting customers who have filed an insurance claim.This is an extremely important position as you will be working directly with our customers who have been involved in a car accident or have had property damage to their home. Our customers expect to discuss their claim with someone who will not only handle it knowledgeably and efficiently, but also someone who genuinely cares about them and what they are going through. One of our main goals is to make sure that our customer feels at ease at the conclusion of the call.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to inbound telephone inquiries in a Claim Contact Center
- Initiate auto and homeowner claims by obtaining preliminary loss information from agents, insured and third parties
- Provide customers with an explanation of the claim process, a status on existing claims, and give information about other services as needed
- Authorize services such as road side assistance and rental cars
- Responsible for efficient and accurate completion of customer inquiries regarding status of existing claims
- Ensure all customer interactions and clearly and accurately documented in the claim file
- Maintain job knowledge through intermittent training/learning and incorporates new information into daily tasks What youBring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service experience and ability ton work in a fast pace environment
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills; along with great telephone etiquette
- Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft office ( Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Customer Service Associate
Requisition ID: 190000ZV