Hilton Engineer III (Overnight) - Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs in Phoenix, Arizona
The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is looking for an Engineer Level III (Graveyard Shifts) for the Property Operations / Maintenance Department.
Must have valid Driver's License and a Driving Record in Good Standing.
In this role you will be working 40 hrs. a week within the hours of (11pm – 7:30am).
Hourly wage of 13.90 per/hr.
Our amazing Team Members enjoy a benefits package that may include some or all of the following:
- Global hospitality leader with a trusted name and product-- Opportunities for growth & advancement throughout Hilton!
- PAID time off (PTO) per year
- Health Insurance options (medical, dental, vision, prescription)
- 401K Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Income Protection Choices (life insurance, disability coverage)
- Special employee and friends & family rates at Hilton hotels
- Food & Beverage discounts during your hotel stays at Hilton (50% globally)
- Free or Reduced price Lunches at our Employee Lounge
- Industry-leading Family-Friendly Employee Benefits such as parental leave and adoption assistance benefits
- No driving around in traffic all day. Work at our hotels and luxury resorts!
- Innovative and interactive onsite or virtual online training to achieve success in your role
- Special allowances for members when called away to serve in the Guard and Reserve Forces
- Exclusive Team Members Only Pricing Program on Hilton Marketplace best pricing not available to the general public on top brands
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As an Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Overnight, Graveyard, Full Time, Engineer 3, Engineer III, AC, Tech, Technician, HVAC, Air Conditioning, Hotel, Hotels, Resort, Resorts, Hospitality, Customer Service, AC Tech, Refrigeration, Engineering, Engineer, Property Operations, Prop Ops, Maintenance)
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Engineer III (Overnight) - Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
Requisition ID: HOT053V6