Hilton Engineer - Senior Maintenance - Parts/Supply Room - Arizona Biltmore Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Beautiful & Iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a (Full-Time / AM) Engineer - Senior Maintenance - Parts/Supply Room. Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties.
(A Valid Driver License is Required for this Position)
Your 8 hour shift will be within the hours of (7:30am – 4pm) Monday - Friday(Schedule is subject to change based on business needs).
The starting pay is 18.87 per/hour and will come with a full comprehensive benefit package along with great travel benefits for you and your family members to enjoy discounted!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
- Knowledge on engineering parts: Electrical, Refrigeration, Plumbing, HVAC, Kitchen equipment and lighting is a must.
- Computer literate (Microsoft, Excel)
- Able to multitask on computer, vendors, and parts inventory.
- Birchstreet experience a plus
- Able to make PO’s and check budget.
- Ability to schedule workload effectively.
What will I be doing?
As an Engineer - Senior Maintenance - Parts/Supply Room, you would be responsible for sourcing, ordering, receiving, and maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Source, order and receive engineering parts.
- Inventory and maintain par levels in parts rooms.
- Produce electronic Purchase Orders for approval.
- Negotiate and otherwise leverage the department’s buying power when making purchasing decision on specific products
- Fill all properly approved requisitions promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in the receiving, stocking and issuing of parts to engineers.
- Utilize Aisle, Shelf ,Bin process for organization of parts
- Assist in the daily exchange of information between engineers and vendors. Follow-up with Vendors on back orders, discrepancies in orders, unrecieved invoices, etc
- Maintain a clean, well-organized storeroom and office work area
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Engineer, Parts, Hotel, Resort, Customer Service, Engineering, Maintenance, Supply Room, Hospitality)
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Engineer - Senior Maintenance - Parts/Supply Room - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Requisition ID: HOT056V3