Hilton Food and Beverage Attendant (Executive Lounge) - Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Arizona Biltmore is in search of a Full Time Food & Beverage Attendant to join our Executive Lounge team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work Monday through Friday, weekends and holidays.
- Will mainly work AM shifts, but needs to be available for AM and occasional PM shifts.
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Have to be of legal age to pour and serve alcohol.
- Previous hotel experience is preferred.
Come and be a part of a great team at the Arizona Biltmore!
A Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service in the Executive Lounge in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you would be responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service in the Executive Lounge to deliver an excellent guest experience and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Complete opening and closing side work to include, but not limited to, stocking chinaware, silverware and tableware, tending to the coffee machine and/or grinder, retrieving food and beverages from the kitchen and delivering them to the Executive Lounge.
- Retrieve and store chinaware, silverware and tableware.
- Restock, clean and prepare the kitchen.
- Organize and display breakfast and move chairs and tables as needed.
- Display the bar according to established standards including, but not limited to, retrieving ice, cutting condiments, setting bottles, etc.
- Monitor inventory and ensure quality condition of all chinaware, tableware and silverware.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Attendant (Executive Lounge) - Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT052KH