Hilton Lobby Attendant (Full-Time/PM Shifts) - Arizona Biltmore Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Beautiful & Iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a Full-Time/PM Shift Housekeeping / Lobby Attendant. Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties.
Looking for someone with availability to work 8 hour shifts within the hours of (2:30pm – 11pm) and ability to work holidays and weekends is required.
Hourly wage of 11.00 per/hr.
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Paid Time Off, 401K, Team Member Travel Program and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Lobby Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning, lobby and public areas, restrooms by vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, edging carpets, restocking guest supplies and sanitizing. Responds to guest requests in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greets and Interacts with guest by providing directions and information.
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, hallways, stairwells, elevators, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, emptying carts of soiled linens, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash, insects and debris and emptying ashtrays
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly deep-clean projects as assigned by manager, such as (mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed.
- Assist in delivering guest requests and in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Lobby Attendant (Full-Time/PM Shifts) - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Requisition ID: HOT056R2