Hilton Maintenance Supervisor - Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak in Phoenix, Arizona
The Hilton Pointe at Squaw Peak Resort is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for the Property Operations Department!
Looking for someone with open availability to work 8 hour shifts Tuesday – Saturday, and generally have Sundays and Mondays off. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.(Schedule is subject to change based on business needs)
- AM shifts hours are (7am – 3:30pm)
Hourly wage is of 21.00 per/hr.
(A Valid Driver License is Required for this Position)
- Previous Supervisory experience required.
- Must have previous building and/or property maintenance experience in HVAC, electrical, some mechanical, and all phases of maintenance.
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Team Member Travel Program, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As Property Operations / Maintenance Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising and performing daily duties of the Property Operations staff to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and perform Property Operations Engineer duties to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility, including, but not limited to, physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems and grounds according to federal, state and local regulations
- Respond to guest and team member inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Respond to emergency situations according to standards and guidelines
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting evaluations, training and delivering recognition and reward
- Coordinate maintenance operations, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Supervisor, Full Time, Engineer, Tech, Maintenance, Technician, HVAC, Hotel, Hotels, Resort, Resorts, Hospitality, Customer Service, Engineering, Property Operations, Prop Ops, Mechanical)
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Maintenance Supervisor - Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak
Requisition ID: HOT04Z84