Hilton Nail Technician (Part Time) - Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Spa Biltmore located a the Beautiful and Historic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a Part Time Nail Technician to join the luxury spa team.
Part Time position that requires flexible availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays - AM and PM shifts.
We are looking for someone to work 3 days per week.
Depending on business we are open 9:00am-6:00pm.
Hourly Wage plus Commission - $5.60 per hour plus commission.
Arizona License - Must be a Licensed Nail Technician
At Least 1 year experience
Enjoy over 22,000 square feet of pure indulgence. Relax in the majestic ambiance of our outdoor retreats amidst sun-kissed palm trees and serene, lush gardens.
Spa Biltmore features:
- Full-service salon
- Men’s and ladies’ private locker rooms
- Dry sauna, wet steam room, whirlpool and power shower
- State-of-the-art Fitness center
- Fitness classes including yoga, aqua aerobics, power step and sculpting
- Bicycle rentals
- Six cushioned tennis courts
A Nail Technician is responsible for providing professional nail care treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Nail Technician, you would be responsible for providing professional nail care treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide professional nail care treatments to include, but not limited to, polish applications, manicures, pedicures, paraffin treatments, acrylics, etc. in accordance with state, local and company health and safety regulations.
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products and equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Ensure product knowledge.
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Nail Technician (Part Time) - Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT0505L