Hilton Night Auditor - Pointe Hilton Tapatio Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, is in search of a Full Time Night Auditor to join our Front Desk team!
We are looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts within the hours of (10:00pm – 6:00am). Ability to work holidays and weekends is required.
Hourly wage is of 12.60 per/hr - plus (Can earn Incentives when upselling)
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Team Member Travel Program, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
- At least 1 year of customer service experience is required.
- Prior hotel front desk experience is preferred.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you would be responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Audit, post and balance daily cashiers' work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
- Check in/out hotel guests and assist all guests with invoice issues and service recoveries
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
- Establish and implement hotel night audit policies and procedures, maintaining compliance with company policies and standards
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her.
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction.
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Front Office, Guest Services, Customer Service, Hotel, Hospitality, GSA, Front Desk, Night Audit, Overnight, Resort, Full Time, Registration, Phoenix)
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Night Auditor - Pointe Hilton Tapatio Resort
Requisition ID: HOT05755