Hilton Overnight Pastry Cook II - Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
A Pastry Cook is responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
This is a fantastic Full Time Pastry Cook position, with unmatched career potential. What's in it for you?
- Full Benefits - 22 Days of Paid time off
- Amazing travel discounts at Hilton hotels worldwide
- Matching 401K retirement
-Access to world class pastry equipment
A Pastry Cook is responsible for creating, preparing, producing and baking all pastries, breads, rolls and desserts for food and beverage outlets in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Pastry Cook, you would be responsible creating, preparing, producing and baking all pastries, breads, rolls and desserts for food and beverage outlets in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare pastry food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards.
- Stock, maintain and ensure proper storage and refrigeration of an adequate supply of all prepared product.
- Develop new products for a-la-carte and catering menus, as needed.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Display and set baked products on mobile carts according to specifications.
- Prepare daily requisitions for supplies and food items.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Overnight Pastry Cook II - Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT05MGW