Hilton Painter / Engineer I - Arizona Biltmore Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Beautiful & Iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a (Full-Time / AM) Painter. Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties.
Looking for someone with open availability to work 8 hour shifts that start & end time may vary based of business needs. Primary shifts will be AM / First Shift. Ability to work Second and Third shifts is required to fill in when needed. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.(Schedule is subject to change based on business needs).
- First Shift (7:30am - 4pm)
- Second Shift (3:30pm - 12am)
- Third Shift (11:30pm - 8am)
The starting pay is 15.73 per/hour and will come with a full comprehensive benefit package along with great travel benefits for you and your family members to enjoy discounted!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Painter, you would be responsible for painting, maintaining and repairing surfaces of the building, furniture, rooms and equipment throughout the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Paint, maintain and repair painted, wall-covered, stained and varnished surfaces of building structures, rooms, furniture and equipment throughout the hotel and facilities
- Prepare and paint surfaces using techniques and tools including, but not limited to, measuring surfaces, applying spackle and plaster, mixing paint, matching paint and using brushes, rollers and spray-guns
- Install and repair covered wall and ceiling surfaces including, but not limited to, hanging vinyl paper, fabric and foil wall coverings
- Maintain and repair caulked, grouted, wood and masonry surfaces requiring staining, varnishing and lacquering
- Manage related supply inventory
- Must also complete other duties as requested by managers.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Painter, Maintenance, Engineering, Hotel, Resort, Customer Service, Phoenix, Pintor, Labor, Hospitality, Maintenance, Mantenimiento, Construction)
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Painter / Engineer I - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Requisition ID: HOT05NPF