Hilton Resort Cook - Hilton Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
Hilton Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort is known for having some of the most notable dining options in Phoenix not only for its' spectacular views, but more so for the extraordinary cuisine! This is a tremendous opportunity to work with Chef Anthony DeMuro and grow a culinary career!
Only Evening shifts available - Must have flexible availability to work Monday through Sunday and holidays.
$12.45 per hour starting hourly wage.
Shifts are typically from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
Full benefits include:
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
PTO accrual up to 22 days per year
401k with match
Go Hilton Travel program... and so much more
APPLY NOW to learn more....
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
This is primarily a PM position working in multiple outlets at the beautiful Hilton Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort. Uniforms will be provided as well as a great starting wage of $12.45 an hour! What a great opportunity to grow your luxury culinary skills!
Keywords: Culinary, Cook, Restaurant, Hotel, cooking jobs, chef jobs.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Resort Cook - Hilton Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Requisition ID: HOT05G8U