Hilton Security Officer (Full -Time/PM Shifts) Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak in Phoenix, Arizona
The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is looking for a (Full-Time/PM) Security Officer to work evening shifts!
Primary shifts are within the hours of (3pm – 11pm) must be available to work weekends and holidays. Some overnight availability may be needed.(Schedule is subject to change based on business needs).
This position starts at 12.00 per/hr.
(A Valid Driver License is Required for this Position)
- Looking for someone with at least 1 year of customer service.
- Previous hotel/hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to walk around the resort, and work outside in our Arizona heat.
Hilton Offers Terrific Benefit Packages, 401k, paid time off, discounts on Hilton stays, discounted lunches, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Promote safe work practices
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Security, Hotel, Resort, Hospitality, Customer Service, Evenings, PM, Full Time, Security Officer, Officer, Military, Evening, Phoenix)
Job: Security and Loss Prevention
Title: Security Officer (Full -Time/PM Shifts) Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak
Requisition ID: HOT057BS