IBM Systems Engineering Professional in PISCATAWAY, New Jersey
Systems engineer experience in supporting large Telcom application who performs independently the following tasks:
· Installation and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
· Websphere installation configuration, monitoring and tuning
· Weblogic installation configuration, monitoring and tuning.
· Webpshere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB) installation configuration, monitoring and turning.
· Wesphere Portal Server (WPS) installation configuration, monitoring.
· Stering MCS and MCF installation and administration.
· Developing shell, awk and perl scripts to build, installation and application management.
· Maintaining security on all UNIX systems for regulatory compliance.
· SCME and SVN source control administration.
· SONAR and Fortify code quality scan tools setup and administration.
· Investigate and provide directions to operation team to solve application issues.
· Load balancer, NAS and UNIX networking tasks.
· Monitoring and supporting MQ and FUSION Bus middleware.
· Monitor and correct any server resource issues and fix.
· Involved in installation and configuration of third-party soft wares.
· Connect Direct configuration and setup.
· Scheduling and scripting various scheduled jobs and scripts.
· Manage and co-ordinate regular production deployment and patches.
· Support Operations and management of Development and test linux servers. Support daily build and install of large complex systems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Source Control Administartion: 10-15 years
WebSphere Admin: 5-7 years
Weblogic Admin: 5-10 years
shell scripting 10-20 years
Unix/Linux Administration: 10-15 years
Operations and Application management: 10-15 years
Knowledge of AT&T Services: 10-15 years
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Knowledge of Java, SQL: 1-2 years
HttpServer admin: 1-2 years
WebSphere Portal server admin: 2-4 years
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.