Comcast Political/Sports Planner in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials andpackages. Develops proposals, presentations, and packages to address thepriorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Providesadvanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts by
researching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materialsthat align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meetthe needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and
appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screenadvertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and available
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position thesale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales andprogramming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measure
sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic clientrelationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up
on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on specialprojects/campaigns/initiatives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer