Bank of America Application Programmer -Informatica in Plano, Texas
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position
Development experience at Enterprise-level ETL development and ETL architecture using Informatica and understanding the flat file structures
• Strong Oracle Database technical knowledge in building general SQL and PL/SQL, stored procedures, cursors, triggers etc…
• Strong UNIX Shell scripting , Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components and development tools -Source Analyzer, Power center Designer, Power Center Repository Manager, PowerCenter Workflow Manager, PowerCenter Workflow Monitor using Unix
• Perform Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation using informatica and oracle
• Understand reusability, parameterization, Informatica workflow designs, and build Oracle reports
• Support other ETL developers; providing mentoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions
• Oracle Performance tuning and end-to-end lifecycle experience with Enterprise wide data and optimize the execution timings
• Perform overall ETL solution design and creation of design specifications to implement changes
• Perform Functional and technical impact analysis of potential changes to the clients ETL environment
• University Degree, BE, BS, MS
• 5-8 years of experience in Informatica 9.6.1, UNIX Shell scripting, Oracle 11g, ETL, Data analysis, Data mapping
Posting Date : 02/16/2018
Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.