HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Interventional Radiology Special Procedures Days in Plano, Texas
Registered Nurse Radiology Specials Full-Time - Days
/We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates! /
Our Registered Nurse in the Radiology Specials – Interventional Radiology department performs nursing support functions for our busy Radiology department. Our team works well with our team of friendly Radiologists on procedures including Neurology.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 497-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,600 employees and over 1000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and sub-specialties. Our main campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level 1 Trauma Center, a radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute, Wound Care Center and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit.
- Current licensure as an RN in TX
- Current ACLS certification is required
- Minimum one year hospital Nursing experience required
- Conscious Sedation experience is a must.
- Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab experience is highly preferred
- Inpatient Hemodialysis and/or Emergency Department experience is a plus
- Critical Care/ICU experience preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Interventional Radiology Special Procedures Days
Location: Texas-Plano-Medical City Plano
Requisition ID: 00058-106259