Bank of America Teradata Application Developer in Plano, Texas
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position
7-10 years of experience Teradata, Oracle, Unix Shell Scripting, Informatica
• Teradata :Teradata SQL, BTEQ, Fast Load, Tpump, Multiload, Fast Export, Recursive SQL, Compression Mechanisms, Partitioned Primary Index, Teradata Columnar
• Unix Shell scripting
• Deep knowledge of Teradata, SQL, and data sourcing technologies such as Informatica.
• Experience designing and building data sourcing tooling/infrastructure to support large scale financial crimes data sourcing initiatives.
• Demonstrate data sourcing and modeling skills with the ability to build innovative data provisioning models.
• Promoting and applying best practices and standards at a project, program and department level.
• Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Teradata, UNIX, Informatica & Autosys.
• Responsibilities that include : Conducting discussions with business
owners to streamline the requirements, performing requirements
analysis, design and development, preparing Unit test plan and test
execution, performing code reviews, build managements, coordination
with offshore team, release documentation and coordination, application
support and maintenance
• Experience with Financial Services is a plus
• Experience with Anti Money Laundering or Economic Sanctions is a plus.
Posting Date : 04/12/2018
Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.