HCA, Hospital Corporation of America File Clerk Quality Management Per DIem (PRN) in Plantation, Florida
File Clerk - Per Diem Quality Management Plantation General Hospital Plantation, FL
Named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in 2016 by The Joint Commission, Plantation General Hospital is a 264-bed, acute care hospital that has served Plantation and Central Broward County for more than 50 years. Our facility provides easy access to the vast resources of the HCA Hospital Network, which includes surgeons who excel in minimally invasive surgery with an intense focus in Women and Children’s Services. A Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and 2-year recipient of Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™, we are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, I-595 and I-95. Plantation General Hospital offers emergency rooms and intensive care units designated for children, pregnant women and adults. Our goal is to deliver the very best care to our communities and the patients we serve.
/Plantation General Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/ / / _Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:_ / / Assists with projects in Quality/Risk/Infection Prevention & the Medical Staff Office which include: Typing, copying, documenting minutes in non-medical meetings, filing, preparing packets for education & performance improvement projects, scheduling interdisciplinary meetings for multiple attendees, assisting to maintain physician files, reports and data in hard copy binders. Assisting with distributing materials to patient care and ancillary department areas, graph/table development
- Healthcare environment & medical terminology preferred, but not required.
- Must have experience in administratively supporting a department/departments
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities & projects simultaneously, while being able to respond to a busy healthcare environment
- Customer Service skills are a must, as this is a hospital wide department and is involved in collaboration among all levels of the health care field.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook required, Power Point preferred but not required. .
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: File Clerk Quality Management Per DIem (PRN)
Location: Florida-Plantation-Plantation General Hospital - Fort Lauderdale Area
Requisition ID: 00056-9743