HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Labor & Delivery PRN in Plantation, Florida
Mother/Baby Women’s Pavilion- RN, L&D, PRN, .001 FTE * Plantation General Hospital Plantation, FL* Facility Description:
Plantation General Hospital is a full-service facility that is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has been providing a range of healthcare services to residents of Plantation and Central Broward County for 45 years. Our nationally recognized centers of excellence specialize in maternity, high risk maternity; pediatrics, pediatric intensive care and Level III neonatal intensive care have earned us a distinguished reputation for quality. Plantation General Hospital is recognized by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and as a Center of Excellence in Neonatal services, one of the only three in the nation. We deliver the very best care to our communities and the patients we serve. /Plantation General Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/ / / /Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance./ / / _Job Description:_
Reporting to the Director of the Women Services, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 33-Bed unit, 20 private beds. Some notable information about the unit:
- Skill mix: Clinical Coordinator, Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, LPN
- Patient Ratio: 1:4
- Mother/Baby/Postpartum patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis: Postpartum, Gyn
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Navy Blue or White.
* Requirements: * * Associates in Nursing, Bachelors' preferred. * Florida Registered Nurse License * Current Basic Life Support / CPR Certification. * ACLS, NRP * S.T.A.B.L.E., Fetal Monitoring * Previous L&D experience preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Labor & Delivery PRN
Location: Florida-Plantation-Plantation General Hospital - Fort Lauderdale Area
Requisition ID: 00056-10557