HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Perinatal Full Time Nights in Plantation, Florida
Registered Nurse (RN), Perinatal, Full Time Night, Plantation General Hospital Plantation, FL
Named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in 2016 by The Joint Commission, Plantation General Hospital is a 264-bed, acute care hospital that has served Plantation and Central Broward County for more than 50 years. Our facility provides easy access to the vast resources of the HCA Hospital Network, which includes surgeons who excel in minimally invasive surgery with an intense focus in Women and Children’s Services. A Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and 2-year recipient of Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™, we are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, I-595 and I-95. Plantation General Hospital offers emergency rooms and intensive care units designated for children, pregnant women and adults. Our goal is to deliver the very best care to our communities and the patients we serve.
/Plantation General Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. /
Reporting to the Director and Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 6-Bed unit, 3 bays. Some notable information about the unit/:/
* Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse,
* Patient Ratio: RN: 1:4
* Perinatal patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis: Premature Labor, High Risk * Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available. * Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Navy Blue or White.
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association required
- Current certification as NRP or must be obtained first six months of employment
- Current Certification in STABLE
- Current AWOHNN Intermediate or Advanced Fetal Monitoring Course within the first year of employment
- Current experience as Perinatal or High Risk Labor & Delivery experience preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Perinatal Full Time Nights
Location: Florida-Plantation-Plantation General Hospital - Fort Lauderdale Area
Requisition ID: 00056-9637