Occidental Petroleum Mechanic IV– Ft Lupton Plant (WES) in Platteville, Colorado
Title: Mechanic IV– Ft Lupton Plant (WES) Location: United States-Colorado-Platteville Other Locations:
This position is located in the Rockies Region as a member of the Ft Lupton Plant Operations team in Platteville, CO working for the Midstream Operation.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
• Overhaul natural gas compressors and engines
• Organize and maintain equipment records with preventative and predictive maintenance programs
• Monitor, maintain and operate safety and fire protection systems
• Troubleshoot and repair natural gas equipment, electronic panel, and air/fuel ratio controllers
• Repair, modify and maintain machinery
• Work closely with mechanics and representatives of equipment manufacturers
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Three years experience in oil and gas required, five years preferred
• Ability to work in a cooperative team environment
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
• Working knowledge of natural gas process equipment is required
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 10%.
This position is on a shift schedule and the candidate may be required to work overtime, weekends, on call, and holidays.
Candidate must live within 50 miles of Platteville, CO.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status