KeyBank Executive Assistant III in Portland, Oregon
Executive Assistant IIIinPortland, ORatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 10/26/2019
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 111 Southwest 5th Avenue Portland, OR
Job Type: Admin - Clerical
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 10/26/2019
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
• Provide general Administrative support, such as:
Filing, scanning docs
• Produce thorough and accurate work
• Take initiative: Follow up and follow through on all work requests; provide work status updates to manager and team as needed
• Anticipate needs and issues; take steps to proactively resolve problems / obstacles
• Set-up logistics for internal and external meetings including providing set-up, food service, etc.
• Attend meetings / take notes as requested; if there are take away items that require management action, send out reminder communications, collect responses and follow-up until action items are completed
• Assist manager and team in meeting deadlines
• Assist with on-boarding new employees
• Assist other administrative staff; share best practices; train new Assistants
• Be a professional liaison: facilitate information flow; use clear, fact-based communication
• Ensure proficiency in tools and processes standard to Administrative Professionals
• Expeditiously execute tools / processes:
Salesforce.com/CRM - assist Bankers in maintaining current and full records
TIPS – Expense Reports for manager and team; timely and accurate submission, approvals
HR Online and/or Time Online – provide support/approvals
Travel Online – make travel arrangements for individuals and conferences
Word, Excel and PowerPoint - used for many aspects of the role, as well as additional tools for specialized functions such as reports and projects.
SharePoint and Shared Drives - used for storing/accessing needed documents and information
• Successfully manage multiple assignments and competing deadlines
• Participate in Admin meetings, committees and/or initiatives as requested
• Assist with conferences
Assist with scheduling
Some travel may be required
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.