Accenture Benefits Administration Analyst with Danish in Prague, Czech Republic
Accenture is kick-starting a new project within HR to be based in our modern office in Prague!
(Onboarding planned for second quarter of 2020)
This will be your future team:
Our team will be working for one of the world’s leading renewable energy companies. We will support them with HR administrative and recruitment service, so our client can focus on their core business. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client. Most of your direct colleagues will be from different parts of Europe and like to experience life abroad. For many of us, this also means socializing outside of work.
What you will do:
• Direct and indirect contact with employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
• Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
• Perform data look up as well as data entry in HR administration systems and tracking tools;
• Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
• Support other team members by knowledge sharing;
• Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
What we offer:
• Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
• Professional growth based on performance
• Training program/curriculum
• Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
• Relocation package
This is what you already have:
• You are fluent in English and Danish
• You have excellent customer service skills
• You have strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems)
• You are flexible and adaptable in learning new processes
• You are interested in HR and would like to develop yourself in this area
- Accenture Jobs