Accenture Cloud Security Access Broker Specialist - Netskope in Prague, Czech Republic
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique team of people working in information and cyber security area and delivering security services to broad spectrum of clients in Europe, Americas, Africa and Asia.
We are currently looking for Cloud Security Access Broker (CASB) specialist to work on client projects, someone who practically knows CASB solutions with Netskope tool, is self-motivated, effective multi-tasking and who looks for a job in which you can further develop your career in the area of cloud security, cyber security, security risk or similar.
The primary objectives are to support our team in delivery of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) services to our clients, you will configure and technically deploy CASB policies, integrate CASB tools with the client security solutions and provide support with responding and resolving incident. You will also develop and maintain necessary security operational procedures and other technical guidelines.
We look for a CASB practitioner who is experienced in implementations and run of CASB solutions ideally with Netskope tool or similar tool of different vendors.
On the top of the technical skills, the successful candidate will need to have a basic team leadership skills in order to supervise service delivery operations team of CASB analysts.
• Support design and implementation of CASB solutions • Manage CASB operations, maintain implemented CASB solutions, respond and resolve incidents, investigate and conduct forensic analysis • Develop and maintain technical documentation. • Manage a small team of analysts. • Support service review and improvement activities and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information security or similar area (that can be replaced by having security certifications such as CISSP or similar) • Prior experience with CASB Netskope or similar tools. • Knowledge of security principles including cloud, standards and techniques. • Min 3 years of practical experience in IT / security operations. • Very good spoken and written English. • Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams, orientation to client delivery. • Willingness to learn and improve.
Nice to have skills:
• Prior experience with data loss prevention tool, SIEM, vulnerability assessment and management, network devices and other infrastructure.
• Understanding of cloud principals, cloud applications, deployment models and key cloud service providers e.g. AWS, MS Azure
• Prior experience with technical security or risk assessments.
• Good communication and presentation skills. • Understanding of IT operations, service management and security operational processes
- Accenture Jobs