Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Sr. CRG Scientist in Princeton, New Jersey
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
Support development of rapid and reliable product testing methods for CHD product portfolio. Leverage knowledge of sensory evaluation, consumer research and user’s perspective to inform the development process. Work closely with consumer researchers and manager to understand & guide product research with CHD employee panels. Responsible for designing & conducting in-house testing, data analysis and interpretation. Maintain effective communication with internal partners such as Product Development, Technology, Statistics groups.
Responsible for managing product testing capability with CHD employee panels. Maintaining employee database from various CHD locations (EU, plants)
Provide subject matter expertise in consumer/product testing based on project risk and research requirements.
Accountable for designing methodology (including questionnaire), data analysis interpretation, meaningful recommendation & project implications based on test findings.
Influence by educating the organization on value of rapid testing methods based on product and user benefits.
Collaborate with manager to develop and socialize consumer-centric test design within the organization.
Education and Experience
- BS in Sciences from an accredited institution (can also include Social Sciences, Market Research); 5+ years of experience in a CPG or Supplier Development /Fragrance/Flavor/Sensory role with emphasis on consumer & sensory evaluation methods. Experience and expertise in independently designing, fielding tests and data analysis on Compusense or other data collection platform. Basic understanding of statistics. Broad / cross functional (product, business) experience is a plus.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.
• Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
• Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
• Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
• Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.