Eaton Corporation Analyst - Accounts Receivable in Pune, India
• Perform all required cash application activity for all EMEA, APAC and NA ledgers within GFSS scope using multiple ERPs including Oracle, SAP, and both automated & manual application if necessary. Invoices should be closed in a timely manner to comply with all AR SLAs for cash application.
• Post cash receipts for bank transfers, netting intercompany and cheques using information indicated on the bank statement and customer remittance advice to identify the invoices to match.
• Ensure processes are fully documented including any ledger specific variance, along with an understanding of the background to these variances to ensure optimum standard processes
• Monitor & clear all queries and requests to the AR mail inbox/ Column Case Management on a regular basis throughout each day to ensure all queries are assigned and actioned within the agreed 24 hour SLA.
• Perform query management/resolution/root cause mitigation on all AR queries and provide recommendations on how to mitigate future issues and improve overall customer service.
• Perform activities within the intercompany netting process to ensure monies received to the wrong ledger are transferred to the correct ledger on a timely basis
• Work closely with the collectors & plants to address COA through prompt management of remittance advice and communication of significant values on key customer that are missing the appropriate back up.
• Investigate the output of the bank reconciliations performed by the GFSS GL team to address open items for AR.
• Month end close co-ordination. Review all close documents and ensure accuracy of the receivables data prior to close.
• Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested.
• Actively highlight processes for improvement opportunities and communicate via International ISSC SME group, BPI program, CI Committee etc
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:A. Ensure all cash applications are performed within agreed timescales and in line with agreed SLA’s B. Ensure Plant requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s C.
Support and deliver all agreed month end activities to ensure process governance and accuracy of results reported for all ISSC ledgers.D. Awareness and alignment to all GFSS SLAs and deliverables agreed with Customers. E.
Involvement in ad hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and automationF. Support the international GFSS SME group by highlighting any proposed projects, BPI, change requests for AR, that could improve the overall AR end to end process G. Ensure al netting transactions are completed within agreed timetable and intercompany statements are issued within given timescales.
At least 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger essential.
SAP and Oracle experience essential
E2E Order to Cash experience preferred
Strong communication skills and customer focus essential
Strong team player
Training and process improvement experience essential.
Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
SAP and Oracle experience essential
Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
Knowledge of accounting principles essential
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
Also should have good communication skill (written & verbal), good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift
Basic qualification MBA Finance or M.Com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.