Eaton Corporation Associate Analyst- Oracle ERP QA in Pune, India
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Associate Analyst IT - Oracle QA in Eaton’s Enterprise IT based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• The Oracle QA Associate Analyst will represent quality assurance as a member of cross-functional project teams.
• The Oracle QA Associate Analyst will be responsible for evaluating and testing new or modified functionalities from multiple modules to verify that the application functions according to user requirements and conforms to established standards.
• The Quality Associate Analyst independently perform project and testing governance related activities including review of requirements, test artifacts, creation and distribution of test reports for assigned projects.
• The Quality Associate Analyst will effectively collaborate with project manager, business users, software developers, project managers, database administrators, and systems integrators in a rapid software development environment to deploy quality products on time.
• S/He will multitask and conduct testing activities for multiple projects
S/He will work the business stakeholder and IT stakeholders for projects
• Define and execute test strategies, plans, estimations for small to medium size projects (primarily but not limited to Runners and Minor Repeaters).
• Contribute in creating and executing the test strategy, plan of medium size projects (primarily but not limited to Major Repeaters, Aliens/Strangers).
• Effectively hold, review and analyze Oracle functional requirements, Report design document, Functional design, test strategy, Test scripts.
• Create effective testing artifacts (test scenarios, test cases, test scripts etc.) based on defined requirements
• Create and Maintain the Automated Test Scripts using OATS tool.
• Contribute in impact analysis for regression testing.
• Develop reusable and modular automated test scripts with Standard Eaton Tools.
• Create and maintain traceability between requirements and testing artifacts and validate test coverage.
• Review testing artifacts created by peers/team members
• Identify, log defects and participate in defect triaging
• Identify and raise the potential risk and issues in time
• Create and distribute QA status reports, test closure reports
• Capture data for standard QA metrics
• Make effective use of Eaton standard processes and tools for testing activities
• Build and share domain/technical knowledge across the team/group
• Participate in Continuous improvement initiatives related to processes or policies impacting QA for the applications/projects/enterprise.
Min 2 years expereince and Oracle Testing relevant of 2 years
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science , BE or MCA
Strong testing experience on Oracle ERP Application and processes like Make, Plan, Deliver, Source.
Experience on two or more modules like Inventory, PL2PD( Plan 2 Produce), BOM, WIP, WMS, OM.
Exposure to two or more of the Oracle systems R12.2.X.
Deep knowledge of the integration integrations between Oracle and other Third-party applications.
Provided excellent quality solutions and documentation including results. Maintained zero impact through regression testing in the global environment.
Create and maintain traceability between requirements and testing artifacts and validate test coverage.
Review testing artifacts created by peers/team members.
Create and maintain test data. Create test cases and test scripts and execute regression tests, functional tests, and smoke tests.
Independently conduct testing activities for 2 or more projects in the Oracle Apps vertical.
Strong understanding of various software development and testing methodologies.
Strong understanding and experience in quality assurance testing process.
Experience with defect tracking and quality assurance software specifically, the HP Tools(ALM, Quality Center).
Test automation (Worksoft) experience is highly preferred.
Demonstrated global mindset during the testing process to ensure that the development changes do not impact the desired regions or divisions.
Able to plan effectively, Multitask and good test management skills.
Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
Strong communication (Verbal & Written) and organizational skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs