Accenture CN - Strategy - MC - Resources Utilities - SAP - 07 in Pune, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Skill/Operating Group Utilities / SAP S4 HANA Level Manager
Location Mumbai Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be approx. 50%
And Responsibilities: The Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Direct solution decisions to complex Client problems across the SAP S4 HANA ERP landscape and throughout the project/program lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise and guidance on best practices with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies.
• Working as a lead SAP Functional Solution Architect and supporting Solutions for end to end RFP proposals
• Engaging with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals
• Direct interaction with customers to translate business requirements into Solutions.
• Creating innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings
• Supporting our Business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations
• Responsible for integration with different ERP Solutions including SAP and create Proof of Concepts as and when required
• Lead client delivery SAP S4 HANA engagement
Qualifications: • Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
• MBA (Preferred)
Experience: • Overall 12+ years of experience working on SAP Delivery Engagement, RFP Solutioning, Proposals and Presales
• Must have worked on 2 large scale SAP S4 HANA Transformation / Implementation delivery programs for international clients.
• Must have experience of working for Utility Industry clients.
• Must have worked as end to end SAP Solution / Functional architect for at least 3-4 RFP Proposals.
• Should have been in client facing roles for 2-3 engagements.
• Good communication skills are a must with capability to drive and lead requirement gathering, design workshops with client stakeholders.
Key Competencies and Skills: SAP skills
• SAP S/4 HANA delivery experience and in-depth functional solution knowledge in at least 1-2 SAP modules of Supply Chain Management (MM, SCM, Ariba), Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM) or Simple Finance (FI/CO).
• Exposure or experience in New wave SAP
• Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
• Should be open to travel in and outside the India
- Accenture Jobs