Arrow Electronics Helpdesk Analyst I in Pune, India
Helpdesk Analyst I
Role Expectations : Mandarin Language Expert
Experience: 3-7 years
Academics: Any Graduate (Full Time)
• Provides accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user's productivity.
• Responds to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
• Follows escalation processes and refers more difficult and time consuming issues to the next corresponding support group when appropriate.
• Informs users of any global problems or system outages.
• Maintains a professional Help Desk image at all times being courteous and helpful.
• Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
• Assists in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Assists in special product-related issues as needed.
• First point of contact for providing support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users.
• Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
• Has minimum 3 years of experience in a global service delivery team.
• Has solid knowledge of IT service norms such as customer satisfaction, call closure norms such as response time, resolution time, etc.
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Has a good understanding of how the IT helpdesk function integrates with other IT functions in accomplishing the desired results in the required areas.
• Has experience in exercising tact and diplomacy for sensitive situations.
• Has aptitude to understand Arrow procedures, evaluate appropriate alternatives and make a judgment based on the analysis of factual information.
• Exposure to an Oracle ERP environment is a plus.
• Voice support experience in a Global setup is a must
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs