Hilton Marketing and Communications Coordinator in Queenstown, New Zealand
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our team in Queenstown!
Our unique location offers our guests two hotels from the Hilton brand to choose from: Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa and DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown and all of our Team Members get to work across both brands.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your new role as Marketing and Communications Coordinator you will support the implementation of the marketing and communication strategies across the two Hilton properties in Queenstown. Specific position focus will be applied to increasing the profile, share of voice and reputation value for the two hotels among targeted customer and travel media. More specifically, you will:
- Ensure all hotel touch points and merchandising opportunities are maintained in accordance with the Hilton Brand Guidelines.
- Ensure visual assets are up-to-date and comply with Hilton Brand Guidelines.
- Be responsible for updating marketing content on Hilton branded and third-party travel websites.
- Create a localised social media content plan and coordinate the delivery of messages.
- Assist with the creation of local Purchase Orders, payment of invoices and monthly reforecasting.
- Coordinate artwork briefs, delivery and distribution of all Queenstown-based collateral.
- Assist with journalist enquiries, distribution of media releases to travel and trade contacts, and record maintenance of all advertisement and editorial coverage.
- Organise and deliver promotional events.
- Support the General Manager in meeting key business objectives, by providing assistance as well as overseeing the day to day administration.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment
- Basic knowledge of budgeting or cost-management
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive the following and more:
- Competitive benefits such as daily dry-cleaned uniform and hot meal in our Team Member restaurant
- Member of the Hilton GO program giving you access to discounted room and F&B rates worldwide
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3,500 learning programs
- Participate in ongoing recognition programs
- Leadership training and development and worldwide career opportunities
Job: Communications and Public Relations
Title: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT05D3D