Hilton Spa Manager in Queenstown, New Zealand
We are recruiting a Spa Manager to join our award winning eforea spa. Located in the Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa on the banks of Lake Wakatipu, eforea spa’s personality evokes energy, optimism and positivity, as well as attainable well-being and beauty.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your new role as Spa Manager you will be responsible for managing, supporting and motivating the Spa team to deliver an exceptional guest experience, consistently exceeding expectations. Initiate, implement and monitor processes and procedures to ensure the operation is both efficient and effective whilst maintaining dedicated focus on business development and performance. More specifically you will:
- Oversee and ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the department
- Set and maintain departmental objectives, policies and procedures
- Plan and implement training schedules
- Provide direction and support to team members as required
- Handle guest complaints, requests and enquiries
- Provide monthly forecasts and regular updates on anticipated changes to the business levels
- Ensure achievement of revenue and profit plan for the spa department
- Be accountable and responsible for ensuring compliance of the spa team
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering customised spa experiences that bring balance and wellness to the body. To be successful in your application, you must hold the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- Minimum 5 years international experience in the spa industry and at least 2 years at Spa Management level (or Assistant Spa Manager) in similar sized and style of operation
- Qualified CIBTAC or ITEC equivalent
- Excellent customer service experience
- Able to work in a team and demonstrate good people and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Provides consistent and professional support to all team members
- Creates an environment of learning, enjoyment and involvement
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive the following and more:
- Competitive remuneration
- Competitive benefits such as daily dry-cleaned uniform and hot meal in our Team Member restaurant
- Member of the Hilton GO program giving you access to discounted room and F&B rates worldwide
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3,500 learning programs
- Participate in ongoing recognition
- Leadership training and development and worldwide career opportunities
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Spa Manager
Requisition ID: HOT05OGJ