Eaton Corporation Lead Tele-Marketing Representative in Queretaro, Mexico
Eaton’s Corporate division is currently seeking a Lead Tele Marketing Representative to join our team.
This position is based at our Querétaro facility.
The Lead Tele Marketing Representative is responsible for drive high team engagement and performance by setting and adjusting priorities based on sales potential and ensuring that leads forwarded to the sales organization are followed up on in a timely manner. The lead will monitor sales status, use influencing skills to encourage sales engagement, and work with sales management to reassign opportunities that become past due. The lead will be responsible for reporting out on current performance, challenges, and recommendations to improve performance. The lead representative will identify and implement best practices to improve the financial return from campaigns
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
• Prioritizing initiatives and assigning leads based on sales potential
• Ensuring that leads forwarded to the sales organization are followed up on in a timely manner
• Monitoring sales status and working with sales management to reassign opportunities as needed
• Reporting out on team performance, challenges, and opportunities
• Training new hires
• Implementing tele-marketing best practices
• Coaching, motivating, and driving consistent engagement for the tele-marketing and sales teams
• Promoting Eaton brand to create product understanding and awareness throughout outbound calls to prospective customers
• Research and identify decision makers for outbound calls and lifecycle customer management
• Building rapport with prospects and accurately assess lead opportunity
• Transitioning customers from prospects to qualified lead opportunities for the sales organization
• Teaming with various internal organizations to efficiently route leads based on customer needs and expectations
• Nurturing relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects
• Distributing marketing material to prospects and customers as required
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
• Minimum 3 years prior technical marketing or sales experience preferred
• Knowledge of the IT market preferred
• Knowledge of power protection, backup power and the Power Quality market
• Knowledge of CRM software
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, email, internet)
• Strong listen, written and verbal communication skills
• Drive for results
• Makes Decisions & Solves Problems
• Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
• Promotes and Champions Change
• Business Acumen
• Pursues personal development
• Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Team player
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs