TTEC Employee Communications Associate - UP Technohub in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
TeleTech is seeking an Employee Communications Associate to join our Enterprise Services team.
What you’ll be doing:
The Employee Communication Associate (ECA)/Site Engagement Specialist (SES) functions as the primary point of contact, coordination and clearance for all employee engagement activities and initiatives that need to be implemented on-site whether these are country-led, account-led, or site-led initiatives.
What you’ll bring to us:
· Primary Point of Contact.Serves as the primary point of contact for all internal site communications to assigned site(s) and the frontline representation of what it means to be a TeleTech employee by way of dressing and conducting one’s self professionally, strict compliance to company policies, timely responses to concerns, by being a model of service excellence, and implementing activities that help the company realize its strategies and goals
· Champion of Change.Serves as champion of change through changes or enhancements in site, corporate, or client processes with consideration of reinforcing key corporate strategies (i.e., driving performance, retention, recruitment, coaching).
· Business Process Feedback Coordination.Provides relevant two-way communications and actionable & measurable feedback on established processes to the corporate office, the country engagement team and ultimately the client by providing support to research and development initiatives of the Philippine Employee Communications team. This includes collation of results of key surveys conducted within the site.
· Day-to-day Engagement.Site-level management and ownership of all local communication initiatives (client and TeleTech driven) to include the following: methods & procedures documentation, job aid development and validation, communications plan, website postings, newsletters, leadership briefings, and the like. This includes ensuring day-to-day coordination of employee recognition components and provision of leadership, planning and support for community and recognition events on-site. The BCS shall serve as an active member of the CLT, participating in site planning and decision making events, and delivery of relevant communications on upcoming client initiated projects as well as providing feedback from end-users to the center leadership team (CLT).
· Reporting.Provides key reportorial functions and documentation in relation to effectively servicing clients while at the same time solicits, compiles, and provides business impact assessment on proposed changes to corporate communications and clients.
· Resource Management.
Is accountable for all inventory and equipment released to the team for the purpose of site-specific engagement
Coordinates periodic evaluation of agent information resources
Endorses requests for grants and funding for community relations activities for review of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) country engagement BCS
Liaises with the necessary corporate units for effective management of resources
Assists in the identification and management of myWorkLife partners
Ensures a healthy balance between promoting TeleTech culture and site uniqueness.
May own and/or assist corporate on global initiatives, which may include Client Communication Initiatives, Process Enhancement Initiatives, Budget, Community or Corporate Initiated Events as directed by corporate office
What skills you’ll need:
· AB/BS and 2 years equivalent experience required (Communications-related or Project Management focused course)
· Background on employee communications, marketing, copy writing and event planning
· Strong leadership, project management and people management skills
· Strong technical and analytical aptitude
· Excellent (English/American) written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent presentation skills to large groups
· Good documentation, budget and event planning skills
· Keen motivation to learn
· Good decision-making skills
· Has an appreciation/understanding of local customs and idiosyncrasies
· Not averse to extended working hours
· Graphic skills preferred
· Must be willing to work early morning hours
· Must be willing to work in Cebu
· Call center experience preferred but not required
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions.Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
/Do the right thing//w//Lead Everyday//w////Seek first to Understand//w////Reach for Amazing//w// //Act as one//w////Live life passionately/
/Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech./
Job: *Human Capital / Talent Acquisition
Title: Employee Communications Associate - UP Technohub
Location: PH-National Capital-Quezon City, Metro Manila
Requisition ID: 02EIS