Comcast Advertising (Media) Sales Support in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for all post-sale activities of assigned clients and associated campaigns, including post-sale stewardship, inventory
management, post-sale reporting, creating a strategic make-good/underdelivery plan, and providing exceptional execution of client campaigns.
Ensures full integration of varied knowledge to determine business andfunctional priorities as it relates to the client campaign. Acts as a
key business partner providing oversight in a complex and critical environment for the full life-cycle of the client campaign.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Manages and facilitates the fulfillment of larger contracts with morespecific and complex requirements, revisions, and copy into a traffic-
ready status, including transferring orders from sales totraffic/stewardship, facilitating copy instructions and related
communications between clients and traffic, and processing revisions as required leveraging shared services resources as appropriate. Determines when to deviate from established policies and procedures to ensure fulfillment of contract requirements.
- Acts as primary business partner to traffic and other departments, as necessary, to ensure fulfillment of any special requirements by
interpreting contract requirements, researching discrepancies or inconsistencies, and developing and implementing alternative solutions.
- Develops partnership with sales organization to lead all efforts to maintain and manage the execution of the entire client campaign life
cycle such as making schedule changes, developing and implementing efficiencies and opportunities, and acting as first responder for any
client issues that arise.
- Develops and executes alternative solutions to ensure attainment of client expectations and to resolve issues for make goods/under delivery.
- Reviews and acts on pre-empt notices, oversell reports, and other related inventory information.
- Develops ad hoc performance reports, provides analysis, insight, and recommendations to enhance success of current and future campaign
performance, such as ratings achievements, run rates.
- Develops best practices or solutions to improve campaign processes and define metrics to measure process effectiveness.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer