Hilton Gardener in Rangali, Maldives
A Gardener is responsible for planting, clearing, and mowing the property to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Gardener, you are responsible for planting, clearing, and mowing the property to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Gardener will also be required to ensure the lawns, trees, and hedges are kept to the required standard. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plant seeds and maintain for maximum growth
- Ensure lawn is well kept and mowed regularly
- Ensure trees and hedges are trimmed to the required standard
- Apply pesticides in a safe manner
- Ensure leaves are cleared from the pathway
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place
What are we looking for?
A Gardener serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Qualification in a suitable field
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Requisition ID: HOT052TV